Welcome to the Black Helix community wiki! This site is a reference intended to track all the information about the Black Helix ARG unleashed to the world on 25th February, 2011. Support us! Please use this wiki to upload anything you find relating the ARG e.g. pictures, videos, content, images. Help us document the whole story to help us create the world's first crowdsourced ARG novel, with the players as the main roles.
- A list of all wiki pages is available at Special:AllPages
Hints and In-game URLs
- Current Characters List
- See Hints and Tips for hints, tips and a Walk-Thru
- For community discussion and teamwork visit the unfiction forums or the black helix facebook page - dicussion section
- http://www.uksri.org/ - UKSRI
- http://www.pharmucom.com/ - Pharmucom
- http://jesshjournal.blogspot.com/ - Jessica Harrington Journal
- http://www.bellsdocks.co.uk/ - Bell's Docks website
- http://www.toleratenothing.org/ - Zero Tolerance
- http://www.armucom.com - Armucom
--- Are these sites also in-game or just used for the game---
- http://www.parcelvault.co.uk/index.htm - Parcel Vault
- http://www.globallinelogistics.com - Global Line Logistics
Black Helix Timeline
March 24, 2011
The Zero Tolerance web site www.toleratenothing.org ha been hijacked by Armucom. ZT has sent out an email with a link to a back door access point, if you pass the challenge you will earn another achievement.
March 19, 2011
Zero Tolerance created a series of QR codes that lead to a geocached Kindle with a number of files. The location of the geocache was in Belfast. "The handover is coming close, scan the QR Code below to find your first location, be there this Sat, 19th March @ 2.00pm GMT. I have created QR codes you will need to scan to work your way to my final location, where I will be waiting between 2-4pm."
March 15, 2011
- Zero Tolerance holds a live streaming interrogation of the hostage (a Pharmucom employee) from the Bell Docks exchange. The nature of Black Helix is revealed, a topic secret project involving Pharmucom, UKSRI and others. The person with the hostage at the exchange may be dead.
- Armucom begins sending out emails to those who sent in an application. The application has been approved, but the applicant must decode the attached audio file and complete the task to prove their worth. The audio file is in morse code.
March 12, 2011
Zero Tolerance posts a message about the recorded shoot out at Bell Docks, having captured one of the people from the recorded meeting. ZT announces there will be an interrogation and people should email questions they want to have ZT asked the injured captured person
March 11, 2011
The Zero Tolerance site posts a message "I have hacked the camera feed! I'm making a recording, if something goes down here tonight at 7.45pm, we will all know the truth. I will update Tolerate Nothing when the video recording is ready! toleratenothing.org"
The Bell Docks webcams catch a meeting, Zero Tolerance posts the webcam hack on the ZT site
March 10, 2011
People who contact Armucom receive emails back, some with an attached application form to join Armucom
New files including wiretaps are added to the Zero Tolerance site. One of the files mentions a meeting tomorrow at 7:45 GMT at Bells Dock.
March 9, 2011
Email received by those registered through the main Black Helix site leading to Zero Tolerance - http://www.toleratenothing.org/ - a site purported to be gathering evidence against Pharmucom
The Armucom page goes live (http://www.armucom.com/)
March 5, 2011
Scheduled maintenance occurs on Jess's intranet account. Extra items are added to her account, including a video about MK-ULTRA, the contents of the CD in the parcel and additional items on the calendar, which have been compiled into Media:Calender.doc
Digital version of Parcel Vault parcel emailed to those who didn't receive the physical package. This contains a more complete version of the earlier files.
People begin emailing and receiving general responses from the http://www.bellsdocks.co.uk/ web site
March 4, 2011
- The Parcel Vault parcel starts arriving for those that requested it via postal mail.
- An audio file leads to Global Line Logistics (which has a website at http://globallinelogistics.com)
- A QR codefrom a page in the parcel has a link to a map which is the same as can be obtained through the Global Line Logistics - the map leads to another web site - http://www.bellsdocks.co.uk/
March 3, 2011
- UKSRI produce press release announcing the kidnapping of Jessica Harrington, acknowledges that it is helping authorities with their investigations, but says that they have no more knowledge about the whereabouts of Jessica. All communication that takes place to and from UKSRI is being monitored.
- Email from Brandon Blake, Project Submissions Co-Ordinator at UKSRI, sent with mention of missing colleague, update on UKSRI areas of interest and proposal attachment.
March 1, 2011
- users who have emailed the appropriate email address are starting to receive replies from Uksri with information about submitting a proposal Project_Submissions_Update
- Achievements - what can be unlocked; please update as you find others
- The game begins
- The researcher works for UK Scientific Research Initiative: http://www.uksri.org
- Per http://www.uksri.org/initiatives/pharmacy, her name is Jessica Harrington
- http://www.uksri.org/initiatives/jessprofile lists her ID number as 35900621
- Jessica has a blog at http://jesshjournal.blogspot.com - Jessica Harrington Journal
- More information about Jessica at Jessica Harrington and Uksri
- More information about this video at Kidnapping Video
- Black Helix Trailer uploaded.
- Black Helix Countdown begins.