From BlackHelixJump to navigationJump to search
Add any known information
D.O.B: 01/12/1982 She is 28 years old.
- The researcher works for UK Scientific Research Initiative: http://www.uksri.org/.
- Per http://www.uksri.org/initiatives/pharmacy, her name is Jessica Harrington (although it may be misspelled in some places such as on her profile information on the UKsri site it is listed as Harringtion).
- http://www.uksri.org/initiatives/jessprofile lists her ID number as 35900621.
- Jessica has a blog at http://jesshjournal.blogspot.com/ - Jessica Harrington Journal
- Email from UKsri site: email@example.com
Her PhD is being overseen by Professor Reginald Blair in the School of Pharmacy at UKSRI. She gets a lot of help, especially with technology, from Dave Spence, who is a Lab Technician at UKSRI.
In 2006 she went to Iran/Iraq with a team that included:
- Adam Hunt (good friend, potential love interest)
- Professor Majella Oseman, who is now in the School of Pharmacy at UKSRI
- Philip Dallas, who is now doing a PhD in the School of Medicine & Biomedical Science at UKSRI.
In 2007 she went to Uganda (now her favourite place) with Professor Robert Watt, who is in the Psychology department at UKSRI.